MIDPHOT AV championships - Attend the event
The event is being held at the Priory Centre (google map), Burton on Trent DE13 0HE, on Saturday, 28th January 2017. The cost for the day, if you are not entering a sequence, is £6 per person.
- There is good parking on site.
- The doors will open at around 9:00am and free refreshments will be available on arrival.
- The competition will start at 10:00am (Note that this is an earlier start than previously) , with a shuffle break and a lunch break starting at about 12:30pm.
- We have asked the judges to make brief comments about each sequence, so you will get an idea of what they are looking for.
- Liquid refreshments (sorry, a charge of 50p), but no meals will be available on site at lunchtime, so bring your own packed lunch.
- The afternoon session will start at around 1:30pm and depending on the number and length of the sequences will go on until around 4:30pm. While the judges are making up their minds refreshments will be available.
- There will be an audience vote, so this will be your opportunity to show the judges who really should have won!
- We will then hear the judgement of the audience and then the judges awards. There will be awards for the best 4 sequences and also for the best sequence by an intermediate worker.
- We plan to finish by 5:00pm.
If you would like tickets to attend this Audio Visual event, please email
or write to Howard Bagshaw, 9 Haywood Heights, Little Haywood, ST18 0UR.
If you want to enter the competition, click the 'entry form' link alongside.